Welcome! This is you’re journey to reverse the underlying causes of chronic lower back pain so you can get back to doing the things you love. The key is to get your body back into balance. Let me be your guide:
- Print Your “Training Regimen”. Fill in the time that you commit to training each day. First thing in the morning (or before breakfast) is strongly recommended.
- Write in the dates for Phase 1. Starting with tomorrow’s date, schedule 5 days in a row. (they require ~5 mins/day).
- Your Phase 1 Daily Email Reminders begin tomorrow and are on this same schedule. Subsequent phase emails will not begin until you “Launch” them.
- Write in the next 5 consecutive dates once you launch the ensuing phase. You won’t get emails on your days off, but continue training!
- Dedicate a quiet floor space in your home for your daily exercises. Optimally a firm surface with a yoga mat.
- STICK TO IT! The goal is to create a routine.
The work you put in will determine the results you get out of this program. You will be doing a few exercises each day that can take anywhere from 5-30 minutes, depending on how much effort you put in. (Note: this program is not designed for you to skip ahead. Learning your body is a process, and the first 3 phases are built on each other. As a result, your access to Phases 2 and 3 are delayed. Phase 4 is more of a library and is accessible anytime.
Commit to this program for at least 5 days in a row. By making this commitment, you will prove to yourself that you can push through any resistance. Take the specific action of caring for your body for a certain amount of time, and it will become a habit. Print the PDF above, fill it out, and post it somewhere you’ll see it every day. If you can’t print, write it down.
Thank you for committing to Core Balance Training. If you believe this program could benefit others, please tell someone you care about. Help spread the awareness that we can treat our own bodies with therapeutic exercise, with positive results.
Dr. Ryan Peebles DPT
- Core Balance Training Program Course
- Getting Started With The Art Of Core Balance Module
- Phase 1: Activate Your Deep Core Module
- The Foundation of Core Strength
- Front Body Postural Awareness Exercise: Front Anchors Push-Away
- Back Body Postural Awareness Exercise: Connecting Your Back Anchor Zone
- Putting The System Together: Anchor Triad
- Back Anchor Zone Review, Breathing Integration, & Progression
- The Perfect Bridge Module
- Becoming Aware: Pelvic Tilt
- Tug-of-War: The Force that Controls Pelvic Tilt
- The Perfect Bridge Instructional Video
- What Makes The Bridge So “Perfect”?
- Optional Anatomy & Biomechanics Lesson
- Phase 2: Learn Simple Movements Module
- Back Anchor Challenge
- Front Anchors Challenge
- Phase 3: Learn Functional Movements Module
- Hip Hinge
- Dead Lift
- Core Squat
- Core Push-up
- Bridge Progressions Module
- SIJ Stabilizer
- Foam Roll Bridge
- Bridge Arm Progressions
- Resisted Bridge
- Single Leg Bridge
- Elevated Bridge
- Phase 4: Complex (Lateral & Unilateral) Movements, Frontal & Transverse Planes Module
- Transverse Stability
- Introduction to Unilateral Exercise
- Running Man
- Typewriter Squat
- More Functional Movements, Exercises And Progressions Module
- Mobility Exercise – Hip Opener
- Mobility Exercise – Shoulder Opener
- Foam Roll
- More Functional Movements
- Getting Up and Down with Your Core
- How to Sit with an Active Core
- Maintenance Commitment